• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

FTAGH - multico 6" planer NOW GONE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

loot

Established Member
Reaction score
Apologies for putting this in the wrong section but I can't post in for sale as I haven't made enough posts - anyway it's not for sale it's free!

Hi guys, i’m clearing out my garage and i’ve had an old Multico B2 jointer in there I upgraded about 6 years ago. I’m slightly ashamed of how badly the rust has got to it so I’m hoping someone out there will give it a new lease of life! It still runs and everything still adjusts although it’s pretty stiff compared to the last time I used it! It’ll need fettling and new blades before it can be used properly!

It’s 240v 6” wide and the 2 beds measure just over a metre long combined. Only trouble is I need to get rid of it by the end of this week so Sunday 31st May.

IMG_1158 small.jpg

Let me know if anyones interested!

Cheers

Loo

Attachments

guineafowl21

Established Member
Reaction score
If you can put it on a pallet and give me rough dimensions, I’ll arrange for a collection today.

loot

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to see if I can get a pallet! Dimensions are 940mm high 1020mm long and 580mm thick at the biggest bits

Louis

guineafowl21

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks - A standard pallet is 1200x1000 so the machine should lie down on its side and fit within.

loot

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Guineafowl21 I can’t easily get hold of a pallet and someone local has offered to collect the planer. You were first in but I presume it’s too far for you to be interested in collection?

Cheers

Loo