• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH - copies of F&C

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke66

Established Member
Reaction score
Back issues of Furniture & Cabinetmaking (and others ie. BW and FWW):

IMG_4909.jpg
(260.72 KiB)

This is only half of them with No.1 on top. FTAGH; collection from Salisbury - Rob

As a newbie to cabinet making, I would absolutely love these, but I am too far away to collect. Any chance of boxing them for collection if I can arrange a courier to pick them up?

As a newbie to cabinet making, I would absolutely love these, but I am too far away to collect. Any chance of boxing them for collection if I can arrange a courier to pick them up?
There are boxes and boxes and boxes of the the things. If nobody collects them within the next few days they'll be soon residing in a landfill - Rob

I'd like to have these if they are still available please. I could collect this weekend if that is convenient? I'll follow up with a PM to sort out details if you're happy with this.

I'd like to have these if they are still available please. I could collect this weekend if that is convenient? I'll follow up with a PM to sort out details if you're happy with this.
Yep, that's fine but NOT Sunday (20th) morning; after 2.30ish pm should be fine. The only ones that won't be included are those that I've contributed to over the years - Rob

I am now thoroughly confused about how the hierarchy works. Is it first to ask? First to collect? First to PM?

OK I'm going to gripe about this - how come the person who expressed interested third gets preference? Especially since I have a wanted advert from months ago asking about them and I've been collecting them since 2005.

Peed off but I'll have to let it go.

Latest posts

Back