FS: Ryobi RT6000 router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbmcg

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm getting rid of my router table and wonder if anybody is interested. I'll give it a week on here then stick it on ebay if there is no interest.

Its a Ryobi RT6000 which is the same as the Record RPMS-R which is on the Record site http://www.recordpower.co.uk/index.pl?p=RPMS-R&a=i

It's cast iron with sliding table etc. It's been reviewed in just about all the magazines. Comes with stand, but I removed it and built it into my own unit. I have counted the bits and I appear to be short of the two supports which hold the table up and a couple of self-tapping screws. You could probably knock up a couple of hardwood ones or stick a support under it.

Anyway, it retails for about £280 these days and I'm looking for £100 plus postage which would be about £23 for that weight (55kg)

So.....RT6000 for £123. If anybody is interested drop me a PM

Aaargh! I've just gone and bought a Trend CRT Mk2!! :evil:

pipper.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a splendid piece of kit.

V.

Vormulac":3486x85e said:
Aaargh! I've just gone and bought a Trend CRT Mk2!! :evil:

pipper.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a splendid piece of kit.

V.

Yes, it's not bad. I have it built into a unit which holds my cutters etc and is on wheels. I might post a pic later. I'm only selling it because I can use the spindle moulder on my felder with the router spindle attached and it means I can free up some more floor space.

Had a few folk asking about this so here are some pics

Here it is in the unit I built
ryobi.jpg

This is the sliding table - the two black covers to the right are for either end of the sliding table. I took it off because the little lugs which stop the table moving when you don't want it to kept engaging when I *did* want the table to move. I have found three of the four self tapping screws which secure them so you would need to find another one.
table.jpg

Here is the fence, dunno what you can really see here apart from the fact that it is the fence :p
fence.jpg

Back