FS: Bits and bobs and free tapering jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbmcg

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Having a much needed tidy up whilst having a slow day today and found a few bits and bobs which I no longer need so I'm offloading them.

Most useful (IMHO) is a totally unused Dakota planer knife setting jig. I bought it for my HMS260 but sold the HMS260 before I used it. I don't need it as my felder (mini gloat :wink: ) knifes are disposable and set automatically.

Rutlands stock the set at £39.95 plus delivery

I'm looking for £25 delivered.

I also have a set of "Green Board Buddies" which are unused apart from a bit of sawdust which has landed on them. These are wheeled hold-downs for a router table. I bought them for my spindle moulder but then of course I sold it too didn't I :roll:

I can't find them anywhere in the UK but Woodcraft in the USA do them for $34.99.

I'm looking for £15 delivered.

I also have six unused 5" plastic blast gates for £5 each or £20 the lot delivered.

As a special bonus the first person to buy any of the above (except single blast gates) can have a freeDakota tapering jig.. :wink:

In the interests of fairness can anybody who wants the stuff post in this thread, first come first served and all that. :)

Bob, put me down for the knife jig. Will PM you.

Noel

Back