Front room project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcluma

Established Member
Reaction score
We have this house which is about 2 years old, and have this column in the front room next to the fireplace, this column is used for the waste of the master-ensuite which is above.

The wife always thought there was no balance within the room with this one pillar on one side and nothing on the other side, so she decided that it had to be changed

So we made another column on the other side, and claded it with real stone
Pfr1.JPG

Pfr2.JPG

Pfr3.JPG

Pfr4.JPG

Pfr6.JPG

Pfr7.JPG

Pfr8.JPG

Pfr9.JPG

Mac,

Where's the "We" in this family? It looks like your wife is not only a great designer but also responsible for construction!

I guess you were at the other side of the room making helpful suggestions?

Yep the wife is a great help, she does all the jobs i hate, such as
decorating, plastering, tiling, gardening, and the designing :wink:

and in her spare time she will wash, iron,clean dust ,cook shop and one or two hundred jobs that needed doing :twisted: :twisted: are bless her and all women like her :wink: :wink:

Like i said, she does all the jobs I do not like to do :)

And yes she is one hell of a lady, a real good workbuddy/friend, no complaining or arguing there, and a very understanding.

McLuma

Nice TV :D Isn't that what you were showing!? :p

Nice job, I'll remember that trick, well thought. I really like the little detailed lines to give the impression of large stones.

Nice one, Mac. What did you use the Huggies nappies for during construction? :p :lol:

Neil

Well the wife uses these huggies for everything, They are great for cleaning excess grout, dust, paint or just anything, as they have a very a slight non-alcohol content which is save for everything, because if you can use them for the babys bum, you must be able to use them on anything, which is the best and they do not leave anything behind.

we use them on cloth, )super on leather, great on wood, (taking off excess yellow glue I can really recommand them, and great on the table saws tops

Very nice job fella....good on your wife too, probably the best work buddy you could hope for!!

But TWO plasma tvs!! Isn't one just enough.....sheesh!!! :shock:

Cheep up the good work.....

Simon

Back