"Free" Woodworking Magazines

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrisminordriver

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello to all of you woodworky folks,
I have around 100 woodwork mags, (Practical WW'ing / Traditional WW'ing / Furniture and Cabinetmaking etc etc) from around 2004 / 5 which are all surplus to requirments and need to go.
Theyre all in pretty good nick (although I think a few - and that is a few - have had the odd article taken from them -not the F+C though - they were far too nice!).
Anyhow, my little house is way too small to be able to accomodate these as well as my Morris Minor mags (no - theyre never gonna be given away!!) so if you want them - let me know and they're yours...
So are they free or not?... well yes - however - these mags have cost a few hundred quid so I reckon theyve gotta be worth a donation to the NSPCC, I'll leave it up to you regarding how much and wether you actually do cough up (but I know UKWrs are decent folk, so I'm sure you will).
So where are they? - they are in a little village on the south west of the New Forest called Sway, I'd really like these to go in the next 7 days so the first person who confirms they can pick these up and pass some spondulicks to those fine NSPCC folk can have them.
Regards Mike.

Snap - a 68 Smoke Grey Traveller...
100_0505.jpg

Regards, Mike.

Back