• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Free Wadkins handheld router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnthebodger

Reaction score
Hi, I’m moving to the states this summer, so I’m sorting out a lot of stuff I’ve accumulated over the years that can’t be taken with me. I have a food condition, boxed Wadkins R500 router that’s free for collection. South Cheshire (Congleton, Scholar Green) area.

Wow! They were made by Ryobi and were not a bad router back in the day (the day being about 1980). Plunge action and a fine depth adjuster built in

I’ll gladly take it if you’re at all willing to post - Parcelforce 48 will collect from your door and slap a label on for you.

I’ll even throw in a donation to your chosen charity if that helps...

I can’t work out how to send a dorect
Message on this system!

You need to make at least three posts in order to have access to the Conversation feature. A direct message or private message is called "Conversation" in this software. When you tried to send a Conversation, you had not made your third post. Now that you've made four posts, you should have access.

Move the cursor to the username, but don't click on it. You should see a pop-up window with more information on the user, and there should be a link at the bottom right for "Start conversation". Please let me know if you don't see the Conversation link.

Conversation-1.png

When you receive a new conversation or reply to an existing conversation, you will see a red dot with a number in the small envelope icon to the right of your user name in the upper right corner of the screen.

I initially found that emails notifying me of conversations got diverted to junk, so remember to look there too.

Latest posts

Back