Free to anyone who wants it!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
I have got a really top quality cold which comes complete with lousy cough and headache thrown in.

Have had this for a short time but is no longer required.

If anyone wants it I would be truly grateful if you would take it - i will even supply with a load of consumables ( tissues,paracetemol etc

:( :(

Rog

Did we not have this conversation about this time last year?

I have just about got rid of mine but thanks for the offer, I think I will pass.

Tom

For all of you poor folks wot look around for these bargains at this time of the year I advise that you invest in some GOOD quality 'Higher Nature' vitamin C 1000mg tablets and drive your bargains away and be free to enjoy your hangovers for Krimble!

We have these http://www.highernature.co.uk/Products/ ... c-rosehips and have at least 3 a day. If we come into contact with any of you lot coughing and sneezing then we have at least 3 more and have been unlucky enough to avoid getting any of your reasons for going to our doctor. pipper, but someone has to do it :mrgreen:

The stuff that you get from your 'friendly' local supermarket will fatten their profits, but it won't do you as well. They will be able to afford to buy even more of the Higher Nature kit and stave off for bad luck!!

My disclamer is that I have never worked! Not even for Higher Nature, although I was employed by IBM for 18 years and spent 14 years at our Queens pleasure before that :roll: :roll:

That ain't to sneeze at either :mrgreen:

You are welcome to your flu jabs! The only one I have ever had put me in bed for 2 weeks and I just wanted to die!

Since then I have read lots on it and wouldn't touch it with a very long stick. Just read about the problems and they are even pushing it in churches now in the good old US of A!

This is one small biy on it and there is enough info on the web to keep you occupied for weeks http://stevemark122000.hubpages.com/hub ... lu-Vaccine

I'll stick with the vit C ta!!

I might have to take you up on the offer Dodge. I've had several colds this year and I've found they all failed after a week or so of moderate use. You just don't get the quality of cold you used to. These new cheap Chinese import colds are not like the colds of yesteryear, they were proper colds that would give your immune system a real run for it's money!

:D :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> (hammer)

I too acquired mine last weekend, so I don't need another one! but I wish I had your wit ....

Dave

Getting a few colds and surviving I am told is good, keeps the immune system in good nick and you produce small amounts of interferon which is good.

newt":19522v3s said:
Getting a few colds and surviving I am told is good, keeps the immune system in good nick and you produce small amounts of interferon which is good.

SWMBO produces LARGE amounts of INTERFERENCE, which is BAD!!

Roy

Latest posts

Back