...free to a good home....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurk99

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all...

If anyone wants it i've got one of these

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp? ... e=1&jump=0

japanese lapping plate kits to give away, i thought it looked familiar when i opened it... at the weekend i found the other one i already had and rather than start a collection i thought i could give it away, so post a message here and then we can get an address sorted out...

Cheers

Jim

yes please

Kityuser @
49 riverside
medwaycity industrial estate
rochester
kent
ME2 4DP

how would u like me to pay for postage?

steve

I thought you posted :
so post a message here and then we can get an address sorted out...

no mention of entries by PM anywhere..................

Steve, you're right, I didn't read the post too well. Normally it's a PM situation. Where does that leave us? Jim?

Noel, hoping that Jim is on his way to the post office......

Right you two....

there's no problem really - i forgot to be specific about whether it was PM only etc.. so you can both have one - i'm never going to use either, i've had one for 22 months and one for 10 months and i've never so much as opened a bottle of grit to even see what it's like so they're wasted in my possession

Kityuser - for postage costs i've suggested Noely puts a couple of quid in a charity next time he's out shopping - anyone will do! and i'll get them boxed up soon :D

Jim

Steve I've just PM'd Jim (and no I wasn't asking for the other one, as well.....). Anyway, I've just seen Jim's last post, so happy days.
On a further note it is good to see that there's a good communal spirit on the forum. I've got one or two freebies and I've given a few away too.

Regards

Noel

Wow, Jim - that is an exceptionally generous way to sort it out, considering that you've just bought one of them! :D

NeilCFD

That's the thing - i didn't buy either of them, birthday (jan) and christmas 2003 but the present givers didn't think to discuss what i did and didn't have, i've only just 're-found' the one from my birthday, the one from christmas has been lurking in the kitchen for 10 months until i was politely requested to move it... i really ought to get that list for santa sorted out soon...does a Basato 5-2 fit down the chimney :?

jim

many thanks, I`ll make sure that a fiver goes in the charity box at work today (kent air ambulance).

steve

Hi guys, have just got back from the post office so they should be with you early next week, let me know if they're any good - i may buy one myself if they're useful....... :lol:

Jim

Mine came too. Many thanks Jim.

Noel

Back