Free to a good home version 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My missuss-what a peach! She keeps bringing me cups of tea while I'm pla...working in the workshop, and then she keeps offering to sweep and hoover up. Even offers to sharpen my tool :shock: (good at keeping the knives sharp!) as she drapes her feline form alluringly across the bench :D ......aaahhhhhh (slowly things come back into focus and he returns to reality) :?

Hmm, bad news, JJ. Having checked the times of posting it seems your missus put you up as a freebie 47 years before you posted... Hmm, no takers yet either... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

I believe in supporting the shareware concept. Is there a trial version? ;)

Andrew

ike":2si14c9o said:
My missuss-what a peach! She keeps bringing me cups of tea while I'm pla...working in the workshop, and then she keeps offering to sweep and hoover up. Even offers to sharpen my tool :shock: (good at keeping the knives sharp!) as she drapes her feline form alluringly across the bench :D ......aaahhhhhh (slowly things come back into focus and he returns to reality) :?

I think you need to put the lid back on the glue tin when you aren't using it - the fumes seem to be affecting you badly!!!! :roll: :D :roll: :D :roll: :D

If my beloved draped her feline(?) form across my bench, my next project would be a new bench (mark 2 stregthened version)!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Taffy Turner":iw3icr9j said:
If my beloved draped her feline(?) form across my bench, my next project would be a new bench (mark 2 stregthened version)!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hmm, there's a couple of ways of reading that message.....either:

(a) Your beloved weighs in at 80 stone.

or

(b) We probably don't want to know what you two get up to, but it could be related to Leslie Ash..... (hmm, what a convenient name for a woodworkers forum!).

And in case anyone wonders what I'm referring to with Leslie Ash:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3923779.stm

:)

Andrew

I'll swap as mine is full of unreasonable demands :shock: I mean she even expects me to make things :roll: and that would take the edge off my loverly chisels.

Bean

ike wrote:
My missuss-what a peach!

My wife is 42 and has skin like a peach.

Mind you, have you ever seen the skin of a 42-year-old peach?

LOL!! Good 'un m8! :lol: :lol:

HandyMac":2dqynvxp said:
Taffy Turner":2dqynvxp said:

Hmm, there's a couple of ways of reading that message.....either:

(a) Your beloved weighs in at 80 stone.

or

(b) We probably don't want to know what you two get up to, but it could be related to Leslie Ash..... (hmm, what a convenient name for a woodworkers forum!).

Andrew

It was more a comment on my bench building skills!!!! :?

What..you mean you guys haven't... you know :shock: ...christened your workshop? Ohhhh..mmmmm...

Ike the lucky dog 8) 8)

ike":1qm4yrp5 said:
What..you mean you guys haven't... you know :shock: ...christened your workshop? Ohhhh..mmmmm...

Ike the lucky dog 8) 8)

Any of you watch the "sex on the job" series - when they were covering builders?

I still cringe thinking about it - the bloke on site late at night, and his girlfriend comes over and they start getting a bit frisky (well very according to the program) when he knocks his nail gun and staples right though his leg, pinning his hip in position. Girlfriend runs of screaming and site security guard has to drive him to hospital, with his trousers down, and his buttocks pressed against the windscreen 'cos he couldn' sit down.

Doh.

Adam

Alright gentlemen, enough already! I know I'm in a minority of one round here, but you lot are getting too bloke-ish for mortal woman to stand. :roll: May I suggest a re-read of the forum rules might not go amiss either, as there seems to be a definite trend towards the mire in recent weeks? Tsk tsk. Let's not reach the stage where the spam is cleaner than the content, eh chaps? :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2rw6ueem said:
Alright gentlemen, enough already! I know I'm in a minority of one round here, but you lot are getting too bloke-ish for mortal woman to stand. :roll: May I suggest a re-read of the forum rules might not go amiss either, as there seems to be a definite trend towards the mire in recent weeks? Tsk tsk. Let's not reach the stage where the spam is cleaner than the content, eh chaps? :roll:

Cheers, Alf

:cry: All to serious these moderators..... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back