• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free To a Good Home - Bearings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo3

Established Member
Reaction score
Free To a Good Home - Bearings

Accumulated over the years, I call these ball races but they seem to be known as deep groove ball bearings.

Diameter x bore x width
6 off 16 x 5 x 5mm (? ZZ)
12 off 26 x 9 x 7mm (629 ZZ)
3 off 24 x 9 x 7mm (609 RS)

Edit : All new unused
Free to anyone who can find a use for them.

I could use half a dozen or so, I have a few projects ive been wanting to do but only if i 'find' the neccesaries and dont have to spend money... and i dont mind the size as i can adapt to suit... thanks very much!

That’s very kind. Could do with some bearings for a couple of workshop spares projects. Any number would be appreciated thanks :D

I hadn't thought that people would want just a few doh!
I was trying to repay a kindness shown to me by a forum member.
Nevertheless, I'm sure the postage won't be much if I put them in a small jiffy bag.
Just to confirm, the centre bores are 5mm & 9mm which are not standard sizes of commonly available spindleware.
Consider them all accounted for unless I hear otherwise.
Brian - 6 off 16x5x5
Lonsdale - 6 off 26x9x7
Dokkodo - 6 off 26x9x7
Craig - 3 off 24x9x7
If you want them, PM me your address.
If you no longer want them, post here please.

Dalboy":2biwkx2k said:
Robbo if anyone backs out I could do with three of the larger sizes does not matter which of those.

Dalboy if you want half my share, I can only really account for a few, i can always buy more if/when i need

All posted today but there was such a long queue that they missed the collection. I suspect they won't move until Monday late afternoon.

Robbo3":1yygo4ev said:
All posted today but there was such a long queue that they missed the collection. I suspect they won't move until Monday late afternoon.

Thank you, Robbo for sorting me out

Dokkodo":1yygo4ev said:
Dalboy":1yygo4ev said:
Robbo if anyone backs out I could do with three of the larger sizes does not matter which of those.

Dalboy if you want half my share, I can only really account for a few, i can always buy more if/when i need

I have been sorted but thank you all the same

Derek, yours went in the post bag this evening. Open all hours - one advantage of having a Post Office in the village shop.

Latest posts

Back