• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Stuff, Only Up & Over Garage Door left.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jelly

Established Member
Reaction score
All items available to collect in the Sheffield area, or possibly dropped off in S/W/N York's when I'm passing.

First:
[Collected]
A well used but still perfectly functional roller stand, it's got awesome adjustability, and is nice and compact, but not especially sturdy as it's of pressed metal construction.

IMG_20210218_222242.jpg

I don't use the new workshop for woodworking, and the shared space my PT etc. are in has more substantial versions already, so it just needs to go.

Second:
[Collected]
Halfrauds 2t Trolley Jack, hardly used.

IMG_20210218_223454.jpg

No idea how I came to even own this, as I always go for my low profile 3t one... Not sure it's ever been used, certainly looks immaculate.

Third:
[Collected]
Pair of 2 Tonne Axle Stands, you pick from 3 pairs.

Again, why? Has the garage equipment been breeding whilst I'm out?

All three pairs have different heights, adjustments, bases, one pair is pretty much brand new in box, having been bought in the middle of Lidl in Leeds at about 9pm, then immediately used the one and only time to get a mate out of a jam.

Fourth:
[Claimed]
Garage Door Opener c/w three remotes (one wired, two RF), track, mounting brackets and garage door attachment mechanism for an up and over door.

It's a Chamberlain Motorlift 5000 model, older but fully functional as of yesterday when I disconnected it from power, coming out as the door is being replaced shortly. I'll be getting it down tomorrow, so can grab some photos if desired.

Manual is online here if you're interested in knowing details; eBay suggests I could get £70-100 quid for it, but I don't have the space to store indefinitely, so just as happy to let it go free to a good home if someone has a use for it.

Four-and-a-half-th:
Nondescript up and over garage door in "meh" condition, will be available in a month to month and a Half's time.

Can measure up if anyone is interested, as still has some life in it.

Was badly fitted here, resulting in excessive water ingress, draughts gales and other indoor weather, so being replaced with bifold unit.

Would advise anyone taking it to fit in an opening it actually fills, for best results.

Last edited:
I could do with a jack and a pair of stands, I'm only over in Huddersfield so can collect to suit you.

Could make use of a roller too but I wouldn't want to snap everything up!

Very kind offers. Not nitpicking, of course, but the 'HalFrauds' trolley jack and the 'draught' made me chuckle :ROFLMAO:

I could do with a jack and a pair of stands, I'm only over in Huddersfield so can collect to suit you.

Could make use of a roller too but I wouldn't want to snap everything up!

I have sent you a message, and marked the items as claimed.

If no-one else claims the roller-stand by the time you come to pick up the jack and axle stands, it's yours if you want it.

Latest posts

Back