FREE SHEET GOODS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansonread

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody in the New Milton, Hampshire area in need of odd sizes of MDF/ply/solid surface/laminate/veneered/MFC offcuts/part sheets for free or small donation? Usefull for jigs, tool boxes, draws, spacer blocks even for burning if your feeling brave! There is a constant supply of them that need good homes!

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Mmmm got and Sage Corian?

I need a 200mm square piece for a infill plane.

Pete

Racers":3civeza9 said:
Mmmm got and Sage Corian?

I need a 200mm square piece for a infill plane.

Pete

H i Pete
Might be worth contacting this guy if you're stuck. He has strong links with corian with profits goint to their charity so might be able to help. He lists only pen blank sizes for sale but worth an email as he's a helpful guy. http://www.penkitsuk.com/
I think he's not available until July 9th.

Bob

Pete, I have a white piece that you could cut a 200X2 square out of if your interested.

Can post it if required, or your more than welcome to come and collect if your local.

Thanks, hansonread

Its for a brass plane like this but bigger, Sage would look nice white might be too pale.

My Corian infill plane by maddpete, on Flickr

I have some gray

And a piece of a darker one, Aqua would be good, i have a couple of people to contact so hopefully I will find an off cut.

Pete

Hi, I'd be up for some sheet goods. Mainly MDF Ply. I don't have acres of room but I'm sure I could take a reasonable amount of that helps us both out?

As we are just about to move workshops, there will be loads coming up, will also be selling off some full sheets of stuff we no longer require.

I will keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back