• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Free Router Lathe Instructions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.alan.

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if these are any good to anyone? Router Lathe instructions - anyone who has one let me know and I will send them out to you FOC.

Attachments

• IMG_3250.JPG
    IMG_3250.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3251.JPG
    IMG_3251.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 48
Hi Pete … thing is the pages in them are very large - sort of like 3 A4s together as they are templates - plus I have not got a scanner - I can take a pic on my phone and send you them if that’s any good?
Sure that would be of help. You might have to send several emails to keep the size manageable. I'll send you a message with my email.

Pete

Attachments

• Trend Routerlathe.pdf
    590.9 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Robbo3. I downloaded the copy and now can compare it to the Sears Router Crafter that I have.
mr.alan. Your off the hook unless the copy you have has different content than the download does. I appreciate your willingness to help.

Pete

Not wanting to take anything away from the OP's kind offer, AFAIK all Trend manuals are available to download.
Instructions, charts, spare parts, wiring diagrams, conformity & data sheets, catalogues
- Document Downloads | Trend Tool Technology
Routerlathe (amongst others) - Routing Workshop Instructions | Trend Tool Technology
What a great link!!!! 👍🏻-
Pete I’ve just checked the link out and they are exactly the same 😊…Blister - is it with me sending the instructions out to you now ? If so let me know 😊

Latest posts

Back