FREE MAGAZINE GIVEAWAY

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Courtesy of Chris Schwarz at Popular Woodworking, I have not one, not two, but Three Copies of their non-subscription Hand Tool Special:

Hand Tools in the Modern Workshop

to GIVE AWAY.

Everything you wanted to know about hand tools but were too afraid to ask; ideal for the newcomer to the world of tail-less tools. Read all about it.

All you have to do to have a copy winging its way to your door is answer the following simple question. All correct answers will go in the hat and three winners will be drawn and notified in a week's time.

One of the most common sizes of bench plane is called a what?
a)Jerry
b)Jack
c)Janet

Okay, don't all yell at once... Email your answer to me at website @ cornishworkshop.co.uk by Noon next Friday - the 6th. No entries by PM will be accepted.

Hi Alf

Alf":21esizip said:
All you have to do to have a copy winging its way to your door is answer the following simple question.

Surely the people who get it wrong should be the ones entered into the draw, as they obviously need all of the help they can get.

Cheers
Neil

PS OK, I'll get my coat.

Hi Alf

Alf wrote:
All you have to do to have a copy winging its way to your door is answer the following simple question.

Surely the people who get it wrong should be the ones entered into the draw, as they obviously need all of the help they can get.

Not so Neil as mines called 'Arthur King of the Planes'

bean

Hi Alf.
I used the link for contact on your website but ignore the outlook address it was sent through. It isn't used anymore. And it was my sons' :p

If I should be one of the lucky winners [-o< please contact me via pm here as I rarely use email :oops:

Ta muchly

Gary

has anyone recieved the december issue of pop wood i know it sounds crazy but i did think i might recieve it in the year it was printed :?

frank

has anyone recieved the december issue of pop wood i know it sounds crazy but i did think i might recieve it in the year it was printed

frank

I got mine in November and only two days after I recieved the previous issue.

Bean

Matt1245, StevieB and WiZeR are our lucky winners! Congrats, chaps; emails are winging their way to you as I type. Strangley enough no-one got the answer wrong... :-k :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Wow, fantastic, cheers Alf. Should come very usefull. Think it's the first time i have won anything.

Now maybe i can make something to store it in :wink: :lol:

Matt.

Well blow me down, I never win nuffin!

thanks Alf

8)

Just caught you in the nick of time then, Steve... :wink: :lol:

Despite my doubts to the contrary, chaps, they're on their way to you even now.

Cheers, Alf

Back