Fox

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just had the fox F22565 P/T & fox 3hp dust extractor delivered today .What a hoot gettin the P/T to the workshop egyptian style :lol: .ok short driveway, 6 large steps, 10m path ,15m garden & 1 large step then your in. Start by nailing a plank to the packing crate, take 2 scaffold poles and cut into 6 short lengths you get the picture .Everybody i know was working today so i roped me old mum her mate and me wrestling 170kg around :lol: .Stay tuned for reviews are comming :shock:

Hi AP,

I had a similar problem when my perform P/T was delivered, not as heavy but still got it stuck half way into the shop on the step :oops: Had to get the LOML out to pull on the front of the cart while I tried to lift the back up over the step :shock:

I have not seen any of the Fox kit in the metal, but it does sound very good and at a reasonable price too, enjoy. :D

anobium punctatum":tjxan7ob said:
Just had the fox F22565 P/T & fox 3hp dust extractor delivered today .What a hoot gettin the P/T to the workshop egyptian style :lol: .ok short driveway, 6 large steps, 10m path
anobium, I have this machine also, and as I said in previous posts what a cracker. It did need some setting up though, I also have the dust extractor nice piece of kit.

Did you see my post on when I got my saw table delivered :?: I had the same fun you had :D :D :lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoy the machines :lol:

Fixit mine was not too badly out about 1mm on the fence and roughly .5 mill out on one of the tables ,very surprised i expected the machine to be a bit rough at that price but it appears fairly well made .

Latest posts

Back