Fox Mitre Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
The blade brake on my Fox mitre saw has broken, the saw now simply runs on for up to 5 mins after I release the trigger. The model number is the F36-100. I have spoken to Rutlands and now wait for a reply.
Has anybody else suffered from this problem with this saw.

Bean

woodruff key sheared

The old china man just cant get his metals together at the moment they are (china) are buying any old iron, any old iron any any old iron

Redundant river shipping wharfs near me are full of scrap cars ready to send to the china man,
ironic that these wharfs were built to import scrap in for the electric arc furnaces that that is now buried under the M4 at Brition Ferry Bridge

Cheers

Hi SP
I had a simular thought, not investigated it yet though as the saws still under warranty.
The company I work for has a plant in China, the only quality checks made there are to the incomming metals, worrying

Thanks for the reply.

Bean

Your right Steve the bearings and balance is second to none :shock: The blade brake is %$&p

Bean

I had an excellent response fron Rutlands. I reported the fault late friday afternoon and had a call back today (monday) with the collection arranged. Well done Rutlands.

Bean

Back