Forum Users Router Tables

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooer, I think I am the first to say I have the Jessem system, incorporating the routalift.
The fence is fantastic, expensive but fantastic.

(And I've just bought a rat, but that's a dovetail jig.)

K

I have a home made table. I was looking to copy Norms table and waited ages for the episode to come around and eventually gave up and designed my own. Mine has several unique features but Norms has more storage which would be nice.

workshop2.jpg

Routertoptilt.jpg

Routertop1.jpg

I think I may be the only person here with a Bosch RT 60 router table; a predecessor to the the Trend Craftsman MkII, I believe (they do look very similar and most of the accessories can be used with both, I think).

It's not perfect but it's also not that bad, in some ways...

I plan on making my own at some point though - that's always the way to go with these things! :)

Ryobi RT6000...fitted with Triton TRB001

rt-6000.jpg

very strong and sturdy...
home made wheelie cart for moving the 50kg sucker around[/img]

Triton. My first router table and although I've not used anything else, it has been a good introduction for me, enjoying my routing with it.

I got two both home made without plates, I think if you going to cut a hole it may as well be round and suit your router.

Jessem table and fence with a triton TRB001 underneath. Works brilliantly, just need to sort out the dust collection as it really makes a huge mess in the workshop when I use it.

mine is also home made. ( bill hyton ) but i am curently working on the replacement.
so if anyone wants a table and in the s yorks area they can have the old one dirt cheap.

I went in a different direction- woodrat. not sure if it is already listed.

Back