forum shortcodes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

condeesteso

Established Member
Reaction score
Just discovered by accident that if you use the two letter abbreviation of street that we all know, and put a dot after it, it comes out as 'dung'. I was perplexed when I was pm-ing some directions and it came out as High dung. May be useful to know. Seriously, try it. Are there any others hidden in there?

st pineapple

it works :lol:

thught my secret santa address was a bit funny, makes alot of sense now maybe waka should send out a message.

adidat

No it doesn't, not on the St. where I live anyway. (maybe that's beacause it's a road) :lol:

Seriously put in High St., and it came out High dung (in a pm)... can that possibly be a Mac/safari oddity. Didn't want to waste anyone's time on this, but I swear it did that, several times.

(edit) and on this post it's fine. I'll go away now.

I found it out last week when I put "St" Louis instead of "Saint" Louis. But it looks like it may be turned off now, at least from the posts above.

Kirk

Honest, that is exactly what happened, not worth us all spending time on this, but it took me 4 repeat 4 edits to get a pm to one of us that seemed polite!! Let us all move on, shall we. But it really did keep happening, I am not going mad (hammer)

We believe you Douglas, 'onest? No, of course you are not going mad and imagining things? Dung is springing up all over the place? I ,ean, you just have to look at the map to find Dung Helens just West of Manchester and Dung Martins in the Field in London. There are dozens of them and if you could get them all in one place you would have a huge pile of Dung :twisted: :twisted:

Dung?

That rings a bell :roll:

OK... :roll:

Couple of things:

- can we close this thread now?

- I really wish I had taken a before and after screenshot... cmd+fn+shift+ 4 on a Mac, as we know. I wish I had done that mainly for my own sanity.

Dung has gone the way of cats poo, spread all over the garden :-"

Seriously dung has been dealt with and will not bother you again (hammer)

Cheers

Mike

Jonzjob":1khgktnr said:
Dung and dusted then :roll: :roll:

Yep....................................................................................just between you and me, you don't really dust your dung do you? :shock:

Cheers

Mike

I have often walked---down this dung befoe,
but the sh*$? always stayed beneath my legs befoe,
Oh! but here am I---several cow cr*&s high,
cause I'm just, on the dung where you live.

dung beetle, serenade... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back