Forum Newbie tag.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgian Dubh

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how long the Forum Newbie tag is attached to a new users name. Does it drop off after a specific number of posts, or maybe after a period of time? Or is there some other criteria?

Of course I'm new to posting in this forum after lurking intermittently for several months. I'd no idea this forum existed until Alf pointed it out to me maybe a year ago in another forum. Just curious. Slainte.

Yeah - you gotta be careful of that Alf. Reeling 'em in, greasing the slope, gentlest of shoves... :wink:

The newbie tag changes after a certain number of posts, and then you get "awarded" with more and more ludicrous claims to furniture making prowess the more posts you make.
Clearly, prolific posting on this forum equates with masterful tool-wielding ability.

------credit card companies then, Aragorn? They allow you to get into debt way over your head, and increase your credit limit because of 'your fine credit record,' which allows you to get into further trouble, ha, ha. Slainte.

Considering i haven't made one viable woodworking advice
posting thus far.............
<<<<<<
Mind you, i do get people round to show them, and say......
....''That's me, that is''

TX

Back