Fork lift training?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrit

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible to get hold of any videos on Fork Lift Truck driving? The only one I've found is this one in German which doesn't seem too good

Scrit

Scrit":1p6guzj3 said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to get hold of any videos on Fork Lift Truck driving? The only one I've found is this one in German which doesn't seem too good

Scrit
They are made, but where you get them from is another question. The company I employed to train and test my employees used video as part of the teaching, I suppose you could try phoning one or two training companies and ask. :)

I have my license on counterbalance and reach fork lift trucks. The company brought in a training firm. It was all hands on, they didn't use any videos. TBH I think personally videos don't really help unless you want to emphasise accidents. Not the hardest thing to pass in the world :)

Guessing there must be a comic twist to the video then Scrit! My pc won't open the link. Will take a look at work tomorrow.

I used to work there!
Someone really did drop a load of sheet steel off of a forklift - most of it missed, just the one bit hit my elbow, the rest tripped me up and I rode away on a silver stream - if you see what I mean...

I can't "see" this, but I guess its Forklift truck driver Klaus?

I deliver safety training (yawn!) and use it to break up the sessions - has them howling with laughter

Back