Forget McDonalds Try This

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Azerbaijan, quite wonderful, forget the cross contamination no hand washing enough salt to kill a regiment and only 2lb of meat each what a fantastic meal, I bet it tasted absolutely incredible. I liked the Dracula steak through the meal, and what a team, they must’ve done that so many times. And all the while the snow is falling and the wolves are howling, thanks Garno that was well worth watching. Ian

Heart attack on a plate or what o_O was it only me or did anyone expect to see Bilbo Baggins come out the door of that hobbit house ;). What a beautiful place it looks to be (y)but compared to ours, life must be damn tough living there.
Well worth a watch Garno thank's (y)(y)

I hope that one day I can make my missus smile like that lady!
I think she was one of the lucky ones, her husband made her a cup of tea, and he knew how she liked it, she had a bit more boiling water than he did added at the end.
Mind you you can see why they cook outside, all that burning oil, you wouldn’t want that in your kitchen, not that they probably had a kitchen lol.

That was brill. I’ll show it to her indoors when she goes on about having a new kitchen :giggle:

Unfortunately I’d have picked her up on not buttering the bun :oops:

I love that she made a third one for the dog too! :LOL:

That was brill. I’ll show it to her indoors when she goes on about having a new kitchen :giggle:

Unfortunately I’d have picked her up on not buttering the bun :oops:

I love that she made a third one for the dog too! :LOL:
I assumed it was for the cameraman, but definitely with you on buttering the bun, it’s the same as a bacon bun has to be buttered and before anybody asks my blood pressure is absolutely perfect and I’m a week off being an OAP – God that’s frightening. and it definitely has to be butter, not sure about those Dairylea slices lol.

Back