• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Foredom TX Rotary Tool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Oppressed Slave of Gary The Cat
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have one of these bad boys that they are thinking of selling on at all? I have one of these bad boys myself and after a fellow woodcarver had a go on mine he seems to want one for himself, however they seem to be quite difficult to find in this country.

Thanks everyone!

Plenty at…Metal Clay, or Cooksongold…or Cousins UK…..compare prices..
I got a used one on EBay a while back,…but not a regular item…
Beware of Chinese fakes on EBay and Amazon…
just Google it…As you know they comes as a kit, but all the parts can be bought individually…..Brilliant bit of kit…highly recommended
Theres also the Dremel Fortiflex, cheaper than the Foredom, but not as powerful

Most jewellers supplies will have them listed under pendant drills

Plenty at…Metal Clay, or Cooksongold…or Cousins UK…..compare prices..
I got a used one on EBay a while back,…but not a regular item…
Beware of Chinese fakes on EBay and Amazon…
just Google it…As you know they comes as a kit, but all the parts can be bought individually…..Brilliant bit of kit…highly recommended
Theres also the Dremel Fortiflex, cheaper than the Foredom, but not as powerful

Thanks for that but I'm after a specific model of Foredom, the TX. The SR, which jewellers use and those websites sell, doesn't have enough torque for carving. The LX has too low a speed for carving as well. I'll keep looking, just thought I'd make this thread in case someone had one knocking around they didn't want.

I know exactly what you want, as I have one…all those sellers stock them, but finding a used one won’t be so easy as it’s use is more limited.Good luck.

Back