For woodturning supplies in Worcestershire

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickN

Established Member
Reaction score
For anyone who may be interested, and who lives in the Kidderminster/Stourport area or nearby, you may well recall that Paskins in Kidderminster closed earlier this year with the sad loss of the in-house woodturning supplies.
Well, a replacement has now arrived, set up by, as far as I can tell, enthusiasts, and having spent a happy morning browsing there on the inaugural day of trading, I can confirm that it is well worth a look. For now there is a decent choice of native and exotic blanks, finishing products, Sorby tools and even some machinery to order - and with prices comparing favourably to those online it could be a big advantage for those who like to see and touch products before buying!
It is quite small now, but I was told that plans are afoot to double the size available - good luck to them and it's nice to see such a venture.

Anyway, you can find it in the independent DIY store, Wigleys DIY, which is just south of Stourport-on-Severn on the Sandy Lane Industrial Estate, DY13 9QB.

Thanks for allowing this post, and I confirm I have no affiliation in any way to the place mentioned (though my wallet does, on my nearly weekly visits getting stuff to do up the house!).

If only we could add one of the pleasures of a few years back when the original little old shop on the edge of the common sold home made Ice cream with bits in, it would be a big factor for a making a ride out there.

Back