For the Rich Woodford Owners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if I qualify, but I have a modified Delta unisaw mobile base on mine. As it weighs 250kg I was getting sick of trying to move it freehand....... :shock:
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly":351telvc said:
I have a modified Delta unisaw mobile base on mine. ...... :shock:
Cheers

Where did you get that from from, any web site leads. I've been into delta and can't see anything.

I'm trying to get everyones ideas so I can get next door to make one.

So come on Woodford table saw owners don't be shy, or I won't join your club.

Don't have a Woodford, but use a Delta mobile base.

Noel

Noel

Philly has the delta as well, been searhing high and low for a description but can't seem to come up with the right website. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm sure Philly got his base from Dan Holton..

Luckily I don't have to move mine :twisted: \:D/

It looks like this:
DeltabaseRcd.jpg

Picture thanks to David Eisan and base is upside down.

Noel

i have a square of plywood with four wheels ,the ones with a brake on .works for me :p

Dennis said "Mine is bolted to the floor."
Does your saw try to get away? :lol:
I just point at mine and say" stay---That's a good boy". :p

Travis

Jorden":2i2xh287 said:
You move your tablesaw about in your workshop -why? *gasp* :shock:

Mine is bolted to the floor.

Dennis

Dennis, you obviously don't have enough equipment for the size of your workshop. Tell your wife you need to buy more tools....

I have a 4 foot sheet metal folder, 3 foot long sheet metal beader ( 2CWT) an axminster thicknesser and a table saw on wheels so that I can move them around to use them. It would help if I wasn't rebuilding a convertible 1949 Morris Minor in the workshop.....

David

Charley":2k9feydm said:
Luckily I don't have to move mine :twisted: \:D/

Dennis":2k9feydm said:
You move your tablesaw about in your workshop -why? *gasp*

Mine is bolted to the floor.

Some of us are not fortunate enough to have such large workshops. All of my machinery s an tables are movable.

Noel":2k9feydm said:
It looks like this:

Noel, thanks for the pic, I'll get a closer look at the front wheel from Philly, first impressions are that making will not be a challenge.

DW":2k9feydm said:
"Post subject: For the Rich Woodford Owners"

Waka, do you mean the owners of Woodford? (no smilies)

DW, What I meant was the lucky guys on the forum that have got one and can afford one.

Thanks for your reponses guys, I'll post some pic's of material/cost and final product when its made.

Waka
Hope its not too late-managed to dig out the Delta instructions for my mobile base. It's model no.50-284. We had to extend part of the frame 2 inches to take the 806 as it wider than the unisaw (slightly!)
Base is pretty heavy, so postage will be a killer from the States!
Cheers

Back