FOR SALE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidc1075

Established Member
Reaction score
Lie Nielsen 9 piece chisel set with hornbeam handles including Lie Nielsen tool roll and spare handle these are not even out of their wrappers with the wax these were personally selected at the factory by Tom when I went to visit. Including a used veritas honing guide and new leather strop and cutting paste NEW £250

Jessem rout r table system complete with a trend starter switch, extreme extensionand powered by a Makita 3612C router. If you want a really good quality set up you can’t get much better than this unless you but a spindle moulder. Also included are about 25 router bits including a rabbeting set and a jointing set by CMT, door panel making set coving bit roundover straight carbide etc.
This lot together cost a packet grab a bargain this means you get a free router and over £400 of routers and trend starter for free £400

David 07798684066

Just received the cabinet scrapers - thanks. David really is a gentleman.

David

Regarding our last PMs - I seem to be having a problem sending PMS at the moment so I'll copy the one I'm trying to send here:

Bit confused as to which this one is - did you have a photo or can you send a link to a website - Thanks

Rob

Anyone help with details of other sites that I could put these items on before I put them on ebay thanks Dave

Mark,

I sent David a message about something else entirely yesterday and that has been read ok.

Are you still having problems? Is it just with PMs to david or others too?
Maybe the problem is your end. Feel free to PM me as a test if you wish.

Bob

Latest posts

Back