FOR SALE: Veritas Low Angle Jack Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evergreen

Established Member
Reaction score
It may be pre-owned but it’s pristine and completely unused. Not even honed. Still in its box with all its anti-corrosion wrappings and instruction leaflet.

I bought it when I had unrealistic ideas about the scope of my woodworking. Unfortunately, priorities change and I’m selling it now for £170 which includes P&P (standard parcel post + extra insurance cover up to £250). And I pack things properly; I don’t just stick them in a clapped out jiffy bag.

If you're interested, please PM me.

I've been looking for a veritas la jack, the best price I've found is £185 inc delivery. £170 looks a bit pricey .
If it were a bit lower I'd be interested :wink:

HandyTim":39qaa8db said:
I've been looking for a veritas la jack, the best price I've found is £185 inc delivery. £170 looks a bit pricey .
If it were a bit lower I'd be interested :wink:

Yes, it’s possible there’s still some Veritas stock at the old prices to be found out there on the web - somewhere. But all the big name retailers are now asking £235 - 238 for this plane. So maybe £170 isn’t so pricey after all.

If you want to pay a bit more for the reassurance of dealing with a retail company, that’s entirely understandable. But their tool in the box won’t be in any better condition than the tool in the box I’m selling.

Back