For Sale-Table saw and jointer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Hope the mods don't mind, I have a couple of tools to sell.
First up is a Record RSTS12 table saw. 12 inch blade, 1.6kW induction motor, sliding table. It will cut 25 inches wide with the fence allowing a full sheet of 8 x 4 to be cut in half. I have some extra blades and some jigs to go twith it too. The saw is about 3 years old and is in excellent condition. Obviously, since my Unisaw purchase I no longer need the Record and would be willing to give it a new home for £200 ( a lot less than I paid for it!) This saw is a good step up from entry level saws and would be perfect for a first time buyer. Give us a Email if you are interested.
Second is my Nu-Tool bench top 6 inch surface planer. This useful little planer is a godsend if you've been preparing stock by hand. It's not the biggest planer in the world but it helped the standard of my work to increase in leaps and bounds. It comes with a spare set of blades. It's in excellent condition and yours for £40. I no longer need it since replacing it with a monster Jet planer.
So give me an email if your interested-I live in Poole, Dorset if you want to pop by for a play. I really could do with the extra floor space at the moment!! :lol:
regards
Philly
P.s. Here's a picture of the saw.
record%20saw1.jpg

and a link for the Jointer. Its the NPJ155.
http://www.nutool.co.uk/ProductCatalogu ... FMachinery

Philly

I'm well impressed, can't wait to see the real thing.
Don't worry about gloating, I'll also do that when the workshop finished next month.

Waka

Your workshop is looking good Philly. It's a good idea keeping track of its developments like that.
And I'm not jealous at all!
Cheers
Gidon

Cheers Gidon!
Was bored at work and sniffing thru a bunch of photo's-Inspirado!
The workshop is never finished, is it? You get it the way you like it then over time you start wishing you had more (insert anything here!)........
Have you taken a look at my latest project? (promotes self in shameless fashion :oops: )
http://www.philsville.co.uk/workinprogress.htm
cheers
Philly :D

Hi Philly,

Had a look at your web page and liked what I saw. Could you tell me where I can purchase mdf veneered board like the boards you are using.

You can give me a telephone call re your saw that you have for sale 01803554269

Philly
That project is coming along very well - good hand skills getting the bevel on the top (and I didn't miss the tool you used to do it!) I would have thought you'd done this on your new table saw - but a lot safer your way!
Not sure about that galoot banner you have on your interests page but I know Alf will like it :)
Cheers
Gidon

Can i just say, that i can't believe how many postings
there is in this one category, in one day!
I've been on Gen. Wood. for well over an hour and i'm
still yet to see any light at the end of said tunnel.

I'm frightened to look at the other sections :shock:

Obviously, i'm in the wrong line of work. How the
other half live!

TX

ps. Tonight i had Hugh Grant in the back. Also, an
invite to join the 'Worshipful Co. of Painters and Stainers'
(mason's)

Latest posts

Back