For Sale: Scheppach ts2500

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

FOR SALE Scheppach ts2500 with sliding table, mitre gauge, push stick & 2 extra CMT blades (Ripping + Crosscut) has seen light use only (5 projects) 20months old. Moving to Australia otherwise would not sell :( For more details PM me.

Sorry if this is posted in wrong area. Nik

Hey up, Nik, long time no hear. No problem posting it here, I just stuck a "For Sale" in the subject line.

Cheers, Alf

Cheers Alf , I know it's been a while had a lot to sort out with the move and all. We fly out to Oz on the 19th sept and once we have bought a house (with a workshop fingers crossed) and got the internet up i will be back on UKWS forum once again :D .Suprised you can see that keyboard of your through all that rust :lol: . Anyway thanks for the reply and glad your around to look after us english folk from deepest cornwall :)

Best wishes from john in your new home, if you had posted a month earlier I would have most probably been in the market for the saw.

Looks like the saw is sold on the first day of posting. I will keep the other PM's on file if sale falls through (dont think it will though :) ) i will contact the other people by PM . Thanks all Nik

Back