For Sale Scheppach HA2600 0.5 Micron Dust extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProShop

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to give first chance to forum members before placing on Ebay

For Sale. Scheppach HA2600 Dust Extractor, with 0.5 micron cartridge filter and lots of spirolux pipework and 3 blast gates, y connectors, straight couplers, various angled bends, plus one uncut 3 metre length and various shorter lengths, wall/ceiling brackets etc, etc.

I used to have this installed wall mounted and will include the brackets for this, plus the original mobile base. In fact all that you see in the photo's.

This is a very good system giving you a virtual dust free solution as it's 0.5 micron filtration, and it's a very quiet extractor as you'll find anywhere.

The cartridge filter is easily cleaned and is even washable.

Only reason for selling is I had to upgrade to a more powerful system due to machine upgrades.

I'm looking For £120 for the lot, (the fine filter alone costs this much) no splitting. And buyer collects as I've no means of parceling this lot up.

First pm secures.

Pic1

Pic2

And Pic3

MarkW":1sc20n5c said:
Damn, too slow again. Oh well looks like its going to a good home.

Sorry old bean! With a bargain like that I couldn't PM felderman quick enough, even then I thought someone else might have got in there, this solves all my DX issues! I can finally start using the p/t properly without stopping ever 2minutes to clean it out with a dustpan and brush :)

I was only being greedy anyway, with 3 extractors in here already it would have been mighty difficult to justify another to the "management", even as an upgrade. I suppose I'd have had an outside chance based on uprated filtration - health benefits blah blah, compliments my new non-smoking lifestyle blah blah. I suppose one has to draw the line somewhere, especially considering the new toys I've accumulated this year so far.

Anyway I'm off to Sudbury tomorrow \:D/ , which is dangerously close to Needham Market, so who knows what I may return with....

Mark

MarkW":ht1c3sph said:
Anyway I'm off to Sudbury tomorrow \:D/ , which is dangerously close to Needham Market, so who knows what I may return with....

Mark,

Mike of Classic Hand Tools is coming to the bash, with a car full of stuff for us to drool over, try and probably buy. Not that I would put temptation in your path. :twisted: :wink:

Back