• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold For Sale: Lie-Nielsen No.9 Iron Miter Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
After a lot of thinking, I've decided the No.9 has to go. I'm just not using it and it has no place in my workshop. For the next year at least I'm going to be predominantly turning.

Iron+Miter+Plane.JPG

It comes in excellent condition (no rust, dings or substantial scratches) with a sharp blade. I don't need to give you a sales pitch, you know it's an awesome plane.

I'll accept sensible offers via PM.`

Are you sure Tom, this is one sale you really might regret? That said I'd have made you an offer if I'd not recently got an excellent Philly Plane

Tom - I think at some point in the future you'd regret selling the No9. I reckon it's one of the essential bench planes...you can get by with a T5 or a LV LA jack which work well on a shooter, but the LN No9 is the bad boy to have. I know it's expensive now from Axminster and CHT, but I've never regretted buying mine and would never sell it. Just a thought - Rob

DEAR WISER,

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR PLANE CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME. Because I am new in here I haven't figured out how to PM you so can you email me.

Kind regards,

Michael Edwin

Last edited by a moderator:
DEAR WISER,

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR PLANE CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME. Because I am new in here I haven't figured out how to PM you so can you email me.

You cannot create a PM until you have made at least three posts.

This thread is 12 years old and wizer last visited 8 years ago.

Latest posts

Back