FOR SALE-HTC tablesaw outfeed roller table/Delta mobile base

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have for sale a HTC table saw outfeed roller table and a genuine Delta tablesaw mobile base. The outfeed table is bolted to the back of your saw and gives you a roller table support of 4x4 feet. The table folds neatly away when not needed to give more workshop space, perfect for cutting large sheets. The mobile base is the large style which is extended to accept the right table support legs and was origionally for a Unisaw. Both units are exellent condition and have been shipped over from the U.S.
£80 for the roller outfeed table and £60 for the mobile base or £120 for the two.
Many thanks,
Jonathan.

I thought someone would be interested!
The mobile base is ideal for someone who has a right hand extension on their saw table and want's to move it around. The outfeed table is a real space saver.
jon.

Well I am some what interested but South Yorks is some way from Sudbury Suffolk, so the cost of getting home a new toy adds to the problem. :(

Hi Dave, unfortunately the mobile base is made of tough welded box section and not the usual bolt together angle iron so it wouldn't package up as easily. It does break down into two main sections though and could be packaged, but it's heavy. I recently sold a dewalt thicknesser to a forum member and it cost me nearly £70 to send. The outfeed table does not come apart and would have to be collected or delivered. I would be willing to meet someone halfway though if they lived further south.

cheers,
jonathan.

Back