For Sale: Hand tools, router bits, books etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
For your delectation and delight, and because I'm running out of room in the workshop :oops: , I give you my

Tool Sale!!!

It seemed popular last time, so hopefully they'll be some more satisfied customers this time round. Please take note that I won't be accepting orders until after midday on Tuesday. After that, let the games begin...

Cheers, Alf

P.S. In case you were worrying, I've cleared this with Charley first. :D

P.P.S. I know it doesn't look like it, but that "Tool Sale" is a link, honest. :?

Tsk tsk. Now folks, while I more than appreciate your eagerness to get tools, please:

do NOT try to order before midday (12.00 GMT) Tomorrow (Tuesday). I will ignore it if the date on the email is before that (and I'll check too).

It's not just some strange whim or fancy on my part; it's to give all interested folks a chance, rather than just whoever happened to be online at the right moment. Fair enough? It seemed like a good idea at the time... By all means, those who've jumped the gun (including trying "Do not open before noon on 4th November" in the subject line :lol: ) feel free to order again. But after 12.00 please! :)

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back