FOR SALE - Goodies on ebay - RAS, SM and TS4010

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbmcg

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I have a load of goodies for sale on ebay. I was going to offer them directly on here but ebay usually gets a better price and I need all the money I can get to pay for my new Felder CF731 universal machine and bandsaw. :D :oops:

Here they are in order of perceived sexiness :p

Dewalt Powershop Radial Arm Saw DW125 + Dewalt Mitre fences

Scheppach TS4010 + 2m sliding table and width extension + wheel kit

I've had numerous pms asking for prices for this stuff. Most of you know what this stuff will go for on ebay. Please don't PM me to negociate as I won't deal unfortunately. If any of the prices go above this on ebay then that becomes the minimum price.

Radial Arm saw £250
TS4010 £1350

I will end these auctions early given the right offer.

Apologies for the shameless plug :oops:

Bob
I've just been looking at the CF 731 on the Felder website. Wow! Is it as good as it looks? Is changeover really as simple as it looks? What do these things start off at in price? I would pay a fair wodge just for the digital readout thicknessing control!
Have fun with it you lucky lucky thing!
Cheers
Gidon

gidon":3na7s3pa said:
Bob
I've just been looking at the CF 731 on the Felder website. Wow! Is it as good as it looks? Is changeover really as simple as it looks? What do these things start off at in price? I would pay a fair wodge just for the digital readout thicknessing control!
Have fun with it you lucky lucky thing!
Cheers
Gidon

Yes, it is fantastic. Now if I can only get it into my workshop then I will be delighted :oops:

They start at £7500 plus if you want 240V electrics it's about another £800 so the machine I have would cost £8300.

The machine weighs nearly 700kg so you can really tell where the money went. It's a dream to use and change overs take no time at all. Give Felder a call on 01908 327 800 and ask them to send you a catalogue and a video if you really fancy a drool. :lol:

PS I'll post a few photos when i'm up and running

Hi Gidon,

In our next issue of GW (156 which we are just putting the finishing touches to) I've reviewed the very machine.

I can confirm it is indeed a beauty, but of course, I wouldn't want to spoil anything for our readers by elaborating any more!!! :D

cheers,
Andy

Bob":29z3qple said:
The machine weighs nearly 700kg

Flippin' heck! So not only would I have to save up a significant amount of cash I also would need to move house! Oh well - I can dream ... I would love to see some pics when you have it up and running.

Andy - what are you trying to do to us already cash-weak woodworkers? I spent 6 years saving enough cash to get a decent table saw and p/t'er. (And I blame the table saw purchase on your review a while back!) And now this. Anyhow very much look forward to your review. I guess you don't get to keep that one though? :)))

Cheers

Gidon

Hi All

I I can get to pay for my new Felder CF731 universal machine and bandsaw. :D :oops:

Did you go to WoodMex as well?

:D :D :D :D :D
I was nearly tempted for the CF731 myself, but opted for these Kf700 Profesional and the Hammer A3-41 PT
And like yourself I'm offloading. :D :D

Gidon wrote:
I guess you don't get to keep that one though? ()

If only!!! Mind you, the other stuff we do get in we don't get to keep either, more's the pity!
Some companies do leave it here in the hope that it may get used in a project or as a prop so get subliminal ads, others want it back before i've had chance to get it out of the box!
You can have too much of a good thing though, I've been in the workshop this afternoon trying to get it clear for next issue, and having to shift even more big boxes that take up loads of room so that I can move is a pain.
I never thought I'd say it, but i'll be glad to see the back of some of them! :shock:

Fixit":1045ze6m said:
Hi All

I I can get to pay for my new Felder CF731 universal machine and bandsaw. :D :oops:

Did you go to WoodMex as well?

:D :D :D :D :D

No, afraid not, got mine second hand from a lady in Cumbria who had used it for less than an hour in total along with a totally unused FB400 bandsaw, and AF-10 dust extractor. The dust bag was about 1/10th full - I create the same amount of sawdust making a couple of table legs. :lol: That was all she had done with the machine. The bandsaw had never even had the blade fitted. :shock:

I try not to buy anything new now if I can help it. Last thing I bought new was the Basato 3 - which I just sold and lost money on :cry:

No, afraid not, got mine second hand from a lady in Cumbria who had used it for less than an hour in total along with a totally unused FB400 bandsaw,
Well done, you lucky person you :D , I have been looking for a used Felder but they never seem to come my way, so I bit the bullet :)
Hope you use it more than the last owner.

Fixit":239s45q1 said:
No, afraid not, got mine second hand from a lady in Cumbria who had used it for less than an hour in total along with a totally unused FB400 bandsaw,
Well done, you lucky person you :D , I have been looking for a used Felder but they never seem to come my way, so I bit the bullet :)
Hope you use it more than the last owner.

There were two on ebay over the past couple of weeks, both went for between £2500-£3000. They were BF6-31 machines, the forerunner to the CF731. I think there are a few becoming available due to changes in the regulations coming up.

Getting a low-use single phase one though is very lucky. You've got to keep your eyes peeled for those. :lol:

Hi Folks

I think that both the spindle moulder and the Radial arm saw are gone too now.

Only the TS4010 left.

Funny, I thought it would be the first to go. :shock:

Andy King":3hnresn2 said:
In our next issue of GW (156 which we are just putting the finishing touches to) I've reviewed the very machine.

Nice review Andy! Very impressive saw - I showed my wife the article but for some reason it didn't persuade her that the saw was a suitable purchase - but she did like your shorts! Altogether a great issue this month. I would love to have a chance to go to Maine and see the LN factory.

Hope the 4010 has sold mrbmcg.

Cheers

Gidon

Hi Gidon,

I get plenty of remarks during the summer about my legs, usually along the lines of 'i've seen better things hanging out of a crows nest!'
You're not the only one who'd like to go to Maine! I was chatting to Thomas at the show and he said I ought to go over and visit... GW budgets aren't likely to let that happen though!
Phil Davy combined a holiday with a load of American workshop angles to offset the cost when he went.
If I had my way, I'd be testing big machines at their home country, so Felders in Austria, not at their UK Milton Keynes HQ...
I draw the line at testing the budget tools at some sweat shop in China for a bowl of millet a fortnight though! :D
cheers,
Andy

Sounds a good idea Andy,

Freud in Italy and Spain
DW in USA and Mexico
Lamello in Italy
Bosch in Switzerland, Germany and Mexico
PC and Delta in the US
Jet in Taiwan
Makita (forget about Shrewsbury) and Panasonic in Japan
Veritas in Canada
Triton in Australia
ete,etc

Noel, who is not willing to pay £25 a copy.........

Hi Andy

I can assure you my wife's comments were not unkind in any way!

I'd love to go to that part of the US anyway. Perhaps you could suggest to the powers-that-be at GWW that you would do a GWW special review of LN tools if they let you spend a couple of weeks out there!

Ah - wondered where you tested the Felder.

Cheers

Gidon

I can assure you my wife's comments were not unkind in any way!
Gidon, it sounds to me that your wife is in need of a visit to the opticians!
:D

There are times with really big kit that it's easier to do at the HQ if they have demo facilities.
In the case of Felder, they have a commissioning system where they deliver, assemble and set up the machines so that they work perfectly from the start. Pretty essential I think at that level.
If I had to assemble and set it up here I would still be at it now! And of course, I then have to pack it back up, arrange for collection, treat it as a roundabout in the workshop while I wait for collection...
Testing the Hq of a company has it's strong points, but why can't they be located somewhere nice?
I mean, Milton Keynes? You can only take so many crossroads and concrete cows! Now if I could get the trips that Noely indicated...
cheers,
Andy

Back