• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold FOR SALE FESTOOL ROTEX 150mm.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippyjoe

Established Member
Reaction score
For Sale.

Festool Rotex 150mm Sander 240 Volt in V.G.C. Complete with Systainer.

Price. £375-00 Cash collected from Mid Norfolk or sent with buyer covering costs.

Any questions please ask.

20220314_124048.jpg

I have a job coming up for which I was considering one of these. But I won’t get it if the job isn’t happening. Can I stick my name on it and find out, should be before the day is out!

I have a job coming up for which I was considering one of these. But I won’t get it if the job isn’t happening. Can I stick my name on it and find out, should be before the day is out!

Absolutely just let me know please.

Cheers,

Mark.

Any more pictures of the machine close up please?
I'm very interested - i would have to pay potage but thats easy enough to sort out.

Thank you

Any more pictures of the machine close up please?
I'm very interested - i would have to pay potage but thats easy enough to sort out.

Thank you

At the moment it is provisionally sold, can not say it is definite yet as trying to sort it out. If things change will let you know.

Cheers,

Mark.

Many thanks for hanging on to it, if that’s what’s going on. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear myself, will absolutely confirm this morning.

Anything... "Bueller.... Bueller....!"

:) Not that i'm keen or anything.

Thank you

No 1 did confirm by midday by way of PM but no response, perhaps it were sold elsewhere...

Hi folks, sorry for any confusion but have just received payment for Rotex, so now sold.
Apologies if anyone was hanging on.

Cheers,

Mark.

Back