For sale ELU biscuit jointer £50

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of you that don'tknow, ELU was the posh, and expensive, line from the Black and Decker stable.
This biscuit jointer is several years old, not much used, and made in the USA. As befits a pro tool, it has a long mains lead.
Complete with original instructions, a book on biscuit jointing by Hugh Foster, and lots and lots of biscuits. I can't remember what it cost originally, but I know it was a lot (had to get permission)

Sorry, this tool is only suitable for people who live within easy travelling distance of my home (10 miles south east of Swindon) as the sale is cash and carry only. This means that I am not prepared to post it or send it by any other means. You will, of course, be able to try it out.
What's the betting I'll get someone asking me to post it, despite having said the above?

John

John,

Please post your tool to me and I will see if it's worth sending you a cheque.

Seriously, what kind of Elu BJ is it - they made a swing action and a plunge action? My plunger was made in Switzerland, not the USA.

John

You should never do that.

At work the only way to guarantee that 30 people knock on my office door and the nsimply walk in is to put the RED 'Please do not disturb' sign on the door :cry:

Good luck with the sale

Cheers

Tony

Whoever is logging on as a guest in order to post their silly stuff should be aware that it is possible for the moderators to trace them through their email address

Chris, mine is the plunging type

John

Back