foot switch for axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on a similar subject for myself...this time for a wood lathe........
on eBay for around £14-15 there is a footswitch rated at 15amps which has a saftey cover built in.....
the switch is made from Aluminium.....
well worth the money it seems........

loftyhermes":2ih3jpo5 said:
You just need the same type as is fitted, then the foot switch would be wired in between, that is the feed from the NVR to the foot switch and then from the foot switch to the front on/off speed switch. This should be an easy fix for an electrician to do, plus he'll know what and where to get the plug/socket from or might have another way of doing it. Messing about with electricity is not really my skill, whilst I would consider doing it for my self, no way would I do it for any one else, though if you do get stuck you could always see if Frank in Southwell is willing to assist you.

not seen frank in a long time, only seen him once since Hetty died, he had another lady with him, not sure if he still lives where he did before, i could ask him, thank you..

PS have you got his mobile number, just rang his house but not in, i could be waiting a long time to catch him in..

thank you Don, not sure if it helps or not, wires and machines are beyond me, i really hope the electrician knows...

panic is now over, i have been in touch with Frank (he wired my last one)who will come over and fit it up when the switch arrives..
Thanks to everyone for their time and efforts.. :D

Latest posts

Back