foot switch for a scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leptus

Established Member
Reaction score
hi every one can any one advice me , i want to get a foot switch for my scroll saw, will the ones on ebay work? they rated as 240v 10amp and selling at about £6 any advice will be appreciated

Hi leptus i Looked at foot Switch on Ebay its ideal for what you want.
But you may need to rewire it.
Geoff :wink:

hi Geoff i emailed the seller and he says it is not sealed , so i orderd one for £6 you can't go wrong.

hi lofty no it does not have nvr switch just an on, off and a knob for speed control.

Hi Leptus, if you haven't got a footswitch yet have a look at this....EBAY NO. 120784044794.
I use one of these and it controls my saw, dust extraction, and three spotlights.
Hope this helps.

George.

Splintez":37p9kcvp said:
Hi Leptus, if you haven't got a footswitch yet have a look at this....EBAY NO. 120784044794.
I use one of these and it controls my saw, dust extraction, and three spotlights.
Hope this helps.

George.
Just had a look on the bay ..this has now gone :cry:

tried to do a search of another again to no avail ...unless you know of another George :)

I think this would be very useful

Dave

hi and thanks every one for your replies ,the foot switch has arrived at last , the problem is i have no idea how to rewire it to my scroll saw. i opend it up by unscrewing two screws in side a cable with three wires about a foot long the colors of the the wire are blue, yellow and a red. does any body know how to rewire it best regards

This might help someone give an answer to how this should be wired...
IMAG0121.jpg

Latest posts

Back