Folding Chair update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have been following my production of 8 folding chairs for the patio, a quick update. Here are 7 completed-
Dscn2395s.jpg

This was taken on the bank holiday weekend and any one who uses an oil finish will know I posed for the picture :oops:
Dscn2398s.jpg

and this how I actually put the last coat of oil on the last chair :D

I wanted to take a picture of all 8 out on the lawn to post, well it would show off the water proof nature of the finnish, but I was worried Noah would have them away to use on the Ark :wink: So when the sun does reappear in Suffolk I will be out there camera in hand :shock:

Dave,

They look great - well done! Please let us know if the bloomin' sun ever comes out, down here it is perpetual gloom - like something out of Lord of the Rings

Hi Dave

Well done, they really are lovely.

You obviously ned to move up to the Midlands for the sunshine! Oh no, it's raining here now as well. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Dave, an impressive job :D Beautiful chairs.

You could end up spending more time sitting outside than working inside the worshop, beware!! :wink:

Where's the table? :lol: :wink:

Nice job Dave, wish I had the time and patience to make mor ethna one of anything :oops:

Very good. You'll be on BBQ duty for the next few months as all the friends/family come round to try them out. Better stock up on a few choice ales then?

Adam

Dave,

Oooo, nice. You'll end up with more seats than the UKIP :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Where the sun blazed down all day yesterday here in Cornwall. :p

Thanks for the nice comments. :)

Four are due to go off to our eldest son and his wife, but as they are currently trying to move I may have them for a good part of the summer. :D

So if Adams bringing the Ale, who will bring the sausages and the burgers, I have a big bag of charcoal. :lol:

Back