Foldable Router Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonStevensCanes

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought a Triton TRA001 specifically because of the height adjustment feature for using in a router table. I had initially planned to make my own table top, but after looking at the insert for the Triton Workcentre I decided that £150 including the fence and accessories was a no brainer.

I had initially thought to replace the right side table of my AC216TS table saw, but the size didn't work unfortunately. I happened across this IG post from Mike Parsons and figured that the collapsible shelf brackets may be a nice space saving idea.

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 11.59.32.png

I picked up a pair on Amazon and got to work... the laser level is something I hadn't had an opportunity to use, and is super convenient, I definitely recommend picking one up if anybody is on the fence.

IMG_1227.png IMG_1236.png IMG_1235.png 62635709536__284656CF-C470-4598-888A-2131B5C35048.png IMG_1239.png

Without the work centre, it's missing a front rail, which means I can't use the provided feather boards for pushing in to the fence, but I can live with that for now. I plan to build a shallow(ish) bench along that wall at some point and will use the Triton Workcentre form factor to allow me to have swappable components that will also be compatible with a work centre that I'll end up buying in the future.

Cat tax...

View attachment 96973

Attachments

• IMG_1238.png
    IMG_1238.png
    994.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1230.png
    IMG_1230.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1229.png
    IMG_1229.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1228.png
    IMG_1228.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Nice one, I did a range of equestrian equipment once and after a couple of weeks of talking about a collapsible saddle stand I realised it was much more confidence inducing to call it a folding saddle stand. Collapse has a bit of a bad connotation. Nice brackets Ian

Nice one, I did a range of equestrian equipment once and after a couple of weeks of talking about a collapsible saddle stand I realised it was much more confidence inducing to call it a folding saddle stand. Collapse has a bit of a bad connotation. Nice brackets Ian

lol that's a very nice point

Yeah, I use the folding shelf bracket type of fittings on my table saw cart thing for an out-feed extension.

Back