Flush door pulls

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbigblue

Established Member
Reaction score
I am about to start building a storage cabinet for my utility. I want to use flush pulls on the drawers and doors as due to the utility being quite narrow, I don't want handles sticking out from the door/drawer fronts. The type of pull I am looking to make is a simple slot in the wood, which is undercut to allow you something to get a grip on. The problem is, I don't have a clue how to make them... any ideas?
I hope I have explained well enough what I want to do, if not I will have another attempt, or try to find a photograph to help.
Thanks

I am about to start building a storage cabinet for my utility. I want to use flush pulls on the drawers and doors as due to the utility being quite narrow, I don't want handles sticking out from the door/drawer fronts. The type of pull I am looking to make is a simple slot in the wood, which is undercut to allow you something to get a grip on. The problem is, I don't have a clue how to make them... any ideas?
I hope I have explained well enough what I want to do, if not I will have another attempt, or try to find a photograph to help.
Thanks
There are a reasonably large variety of router bits that will make the job easy, one version is under but there are many that will be OK

good video form peter m. (via doug),

couldn't understand at first why he was using the shaped bit top and bottom, until he pulled the workpiece into a left and right door

Latest posts

Back