Flooding in Cornwall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waterhead37 said:
Glad you made it back out of there - Cornwall really is the twilight zone!
more like twilight zone on acid and magic mushrooms :twisted:

anobium punctatum":2jtl7kr5 said:
waterhead37 said:
Glad you made it back out of there - Cornwall really is the twilight zone!
more like twilight zone on acid and magic mushrooms :twisted:
Ah, here we go... I dunno, these Devonians eh? Just can't they can't make a pasty to save their lives and feel the need to hide their inferior clotted cream under the jam instead of on top as the gods intended... :roll: :wink: :lol:

Okay there's the requisite counter-attack against a Devonian to prevent them cancelling my visa. Safely stuck in Cornwall for another year now. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2521zx2n said:
Not Porthleven? 'Cos if so you must have virtually driven past Chez Alf on your way. :(
Cheers, Alf

Thas the one, had a superb meal at "the smoke house". Really superb restuarent. We were staying in the town nearby but can't remeber it's name.

Adam

Alf":g3x3hu3n said:
D'oh! Helston?

Cheers, Alf

Yep, we were going to stay in Treverva, but it was raining too hard when we got there, so did decided to go to Helston via Culdrose (so I could see the helicopters - as I worked on the radar systems under the sea kings - so it's interesting to see them).

Adam

Okay, so the theory that my accumulation of rust upsets the magnetic field round here is once and for all disproved. Adam drove right past the door and never noticed a thing! :p :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":3kqzhjbr said:
and never noticed a thing!

Could'nt see a thing either, despite having the wipers on double speed.

Adam

Alf wrote:
Ah, here we go... I dunno, these Devonians eh? Just can't they can't make a pasty to save their lives and feel the need to hide their inferior clotted cream under the jam instead of on top as the gods intended
blimey the other way round ain't right , its like buying a tool and letting it rust or is it buying rust and trying to figure out what tool it is :wink: :lol: :lol: (hammer) duh those cornish put a bit o meat n spud in pastry and they think they can go it alone :lol:

Latest posts

Back