Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Flags.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

thomaskennedy

Established Member
Reaction score
hi,
i was reading the local newspaper recently and came across a letter that someone had wrote to them saying how "disgusted" and "sick to death" of people showing the flags for example out of there windows, on there cars etc.
he belives that it is RACIST and should be BANNED :eek:
i couldnt belive it, fair enough he is aloud his say but jeeess.....
i can't see anything wrong with it myslef, all we are doing is supporting out national football team....is that a crime ?? :p
also how on earth can it be racist? you always see people with jamaican flags everywhere, also did that guy ever see St. Patricks Day?? i doubt it 'cos if he did he would of probably thrown himself off a cliff :lol: ..

well just thought you guys might want to here the problems in my area :p

I'd like to here your views please! :lol:

Tom

ps. This "Disgusted" person (as he called himself!) was a white british which was rather odd aswell!!

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the best response to anyone who is accusing someone else of racism is to ask them what their definition of racism is, that tends to shut them up pretty quickly
John

Dog

Established Member
Reaction score
Love the avatar John :D Visitors to this place are going to start thinking it's a pet forum! :lol:

Tom, did 'Mr.Disgusted' give his name? I could do him a cut price headstone as that kind of comment about people choosing to support their national team as you rightly say is going to make him a very popular man indeed :roll: I can't see how our national flag is racist unless printed on it it says; Death to all non white/black football supporters everywhere, then 'Mr. Disgusted' might be correct in his observation!

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
Flags? Good thing you don't live overhere....

Rgds

Noel, who wishes he lived in a flag free country.

A

Anonymous

Maybe send him out to the southern part of Africa!! :D
jaco :oops: :oops: i must remeber to log in - repeat 1000 times!

Dewy

Established Member
Reaction score
OOPS just realised you cant link to those flags.
Got to SaveAs on the computer.
Grrrrrrrr :evil:

Dewy

Established Member
Reaction score
I am disgusted that anyone who claims to be British could complain about the flag so many have died for.
This is especially so when so many around the world are giving thanks for the sacrifices our fathers and grandfathers made for us.
I almost feel like scanning in the DCM awarded to my grandfather for crawling 2 days through the mud while under fire to pull his wounded officer to the trenches while in agony having been machine gunned in both legs.
Such people don't deserve to live in this proud land of ours but should be deported to the remotest uninhabited island & left for life.
I for one, won't miss them.

ike

Established Member
Reaction score
Just received this in my email.

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially
dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average
IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be
attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.
:lol: