First, the Drawing Board...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Call me lazy, cheeky or just plain thick but I'm after knocking up a Draughtsmans Board and can't for the life of me think how one goes together nor find a model to have a look at. I want something that is preferably floor standing, with a tilt platen to take up to A2 and if at all possible, will fold flat for storage.

Anyone have a plan or maybe even a photo or two to get me going?

Once the boards made I can bother you all with questions on how to build what I draw...

Thanks!

Hi Desertbootz,

Why not be real lazy and have a glimp at the small ads. in your local paper. They often seem to be advertised for very reasonable quids. I picked up one in good order on a fold-flat steel stand, complete with parallel motion, for £30 - would probably have cost me more to buy the bits to make one. FWIW.

Cheers,

Trev.

Unfortunately the local ads option hasn't panned out to date but I'll keep looking.

The URL shows something more than I need but useful ideas and yet another useful website for the new bot to spend work hours smurfing.

Thanks lads! :O)

How about Friday ad - their is 2 in at the moment, one for £5 and onr for £75. Thats only in the Brighton edition. PLenty in the surrounding area editions for you at £25.

Try friday-ad.co.uk and search for "Drawing Board" and also Draughtsman Board.

I reckon their is between 1 and 10 in South Sussex area every week.

LARGE 'OLD Style' Architects Drawing board.Adjustable angle.Buyer collects.Ideal for student, evenings only, £5, Hov... | more

DRAWING BOARD for architect or draughtsman, Blundell Harling, 4ft 2ins by 3ft with folding separate base, adjustable angle, vgc, £4... | more

'TRULINE' DRAWING BOARD (Desk mountable), in very good cond, ideal for pencil or technical drawings, £35, Rustingto... | more

3+ Days

£35
make an offer

DRAWING BOARD (A1 size) in very good cond, £35 ovno, 07899 694606. (Rustington)... | more

3+ Days

£35

A.0 DRAWING board with parallel action and stand, £25 ono. 01323 507859.... | more

3+ Days

£25

A.0 DRAWING board with parallel action and stand, £25 ono. 01323 507859.... | more

3+ Days

£25

DRAWING BOARD for architect or draughtsman, Blundell Harling, 4ft 2ins by 3ft with folding separate base, adjustable angle, vgc, £4... | more

3+ Days

£49

DRAWING BOARD parallel motion AO size £75 ono. 01444 882516... | more

3+ Days

£75

'TRULINE' DRAWING BOARD (Desk mountable), in very good cond, ideal for pencil or technical drawings, £35, Rustingto... | more

3+ Days

£35
make an offer

ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING Board, slightly larger than A1. Balanced. £100. Genuine reason for sale. ... | more

3+ Days

£100

Latest posts

Back