Fine Woodworking back issues

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippymint

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi. I recall that someone posted an article saying that members can get free access to electronic back issues of Fine Woodworking magazine . Sorry I can't find the article. Does anyone know where I can get the link to the article or confirm the details please? Many thanks

I think that it depends on your subscription. I get mine cheap online, and I can access any back issues of the magazines since I subscribed and started paying. There is another option I think where you pay more but have full access to every back issue and extra articles, videos etc.

Yes, I just renewed my FW subs - I get online only access to all editions and others goodies for about £80 pa

As above - if you click on "join" on the website the different options are explained. Unlimited access looks to cost $99 at present.

Yes, thinking about it I don't have a subscription with fine woodworking, I have a magazine subscription through google but which uses the fww app. All very strange but suits me

Thanks for the comments. Maybe a silly question but are there any disadvantages joining a US magazine subscription (electronic version) and what do you get for your money?

Thanks for the comments. Maybe a silly question but are there any disadvantages joining a US magazine subscription (electronic version) and what do you get for your money?
No disadvantages that I have experienced - their Customer Service by email works fine. You get more decent quality stuff than you can read, basically!

It isn't a disadvantage of the us subscription, but each magazine has its own style. You either like it or hate it, so I would make yourself familiar with it before you pay for a whole year.

I don't get the print magazine I just get the online stuff, which is fine. Worth the $99 a year.

Back