Fine Hand Brush

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gogsi

Established Member
Reaction score
As I'm sure most of our elders know, there are few days go by without something or other being "mislaid". Unfortunately, as we get older, there's hardly a day goes by that one of our possessions mysteriously disappears. Of course, we all know the answer.............it's that we put it down somewhere but forget to register it in our brain at the time where that "somewhere" is. My latest Miss Laid is a very nice Bentley brush. She was really super for dusting off the bench. Did a great job and so I'm a bit lost without her. I was about to go and purchase another but thought, "Wait a minute, check with all these seasoned woodworkers at the workshop. They might have an even better one they use."
So, I put it to you all, what brush would you recommend and............dare I say, what's your latest Miss Laid ?

What size brush are you after? Ive got a fantastic dusting brush, as in painters dusting brush, about 4" wide, thick soft bristles.... other than that, a basic dustpan and brush works.

As for mislaid things, this past month ive been looking for my enthusiasm and get up and go, but ive definitely left them somewhere

Back