Fine dust filters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Im looking for advice on buying a filter for a normal size, one car garage. I have partitioned through the centre of the garage but i dont want to upset swmbo & get dust on her pickaxe + weightlifting gear which is on the other side.I have looked at the microlene & the one axminster sell for about £200, ps i also have a record drum extractor

The units I think your talking about, they are more for cleaning the invisible particles from the air, although I have the Jet and after a few months the filters look clogged with very visible dust. If you want to reduce the amount of surface dust you need to improve the extraction on your tools, the extractor you use and make sure you have an extractor with a good filter. The record R2D2 style extractor do have good filtration so thats a start!

Chems":1tbc06g9 said:
The units I think your talking about, they are more for cleaning the invisible particles from the air, although I have the Jet and after a few months the filters look clogged with very visible dust. If you want to reduce the amount of surface dust you need to improve the extraction on your tools, the extractor you use and make sure you have an extractor with a good filter. The record R2D2 style extractor do have good filtration so thats a start!

What about C3po :wink:

I will get my coat .......

Back