Finally my No 98 first pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian,
It was a real pleasure to see you and your magnificent creation - quite amazing stuff, a fantastic piece of work.

PS. You'll need to pay for Andy King's physio I think, he was still muttering about sharpening D2 steel.. :wink:

waterhead37":8vith6hk said:
Ian,.

PS. You'll need to pay for Andy King's physio I think, he was still muttering about sharpening D2 steel.. :wink:

LOL.....Geoff brown from Brimarc on the tormec stand said the same....he has never in 15 years tried anything like it.......

what a journey home......it took me almost 5 hours to get there and i left at 9.30 am yesterday and walked in the door a 10.30pm last night...a traffic jam from Bath to carlisle.......I'm flying next time....
nice to meet everyone.

Well I held the plane, minus the iron, Andy was still working out with it, very nice , Ian you should be proud of what you have made.

I doubt that you know about the in use pictures I took later in the day, absolute fluke, I heard this voice behind me and on looking round Ian was handing over the plane for a try out.
Dscn3876s.jpg

Dscn3877s.jpg

I could not believe my luck, I think this is a UKW exclusive.

Lovely job Ian

When are you giving up the day job? I reckon plenty of people will buy those from you :wink:

DaveL":pc9nh56f said:
...snip..

I could not believe my luck, I think this is a UKW exclusive.

I should think it is definitely an exclusive on two counts, first time I have ever seen a punter hand something to an exhibitor to trial.

Back