Final Reduced prices

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidc1075

Established Member
Reaction score
New prices for the workshop clearance please no offers, if they don't go here I will put them on ebay. If anyone lives near Chelmsford please give me pm if you want to pop round still get a little timber, screws and general bits

Lie Nielsen 9 piece chisel set with hornbeam handles including Lie Nielsen tool roll and spare handle these are not even out of their wrappers with the wax these were personally selected at the factory by Tom when I went to visit. Including a used veritas honing guide and new leather strop and cutting paste NEW 300
Stanley No 79 rabbet plane USED 10

Jessem rout r table system complete with a trend starter switch, extreme extension power by a Makita 3612C. If you want a really good quality set up you can’t get much better than this unless you but a spindle moulder. Also included are about 25 router bits including a rabbeting set and a jointing set by CMT, door panel making set coving bit roundover straight carbide etc.
This lot together cost a packet grab a bargain this means you get a free router and over £400 of routers and trend starter for free USED 500
Startright pillar drill BS2408 .5HP, floor standing, cast iron table clamps and drill bits . A real quality item that will outlast us all USED 100

Clifton 6 b grade but never used picked up at Alexander palace mint condition 100

Lamello classic kit in old style case(not systainer) including aprox 950 biscuits glue dispenser mint condition this is £400 new 200

Axminster pen making set accessories and pen blanks New 30

Jet jbm/5 mortiser and bits little and brand new ashley isles motice chisel 40

Veritas mk2 honing guide new 15

Just a note to say thanks to David for a very good deal - he's a straight up nice guy, everything was exactly as described, with a genuine reason for sale.

Back