• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Final Mass Clearout

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petey83

Established Member
Reaction score
So this is the last of the tools i am selling.

Pictures now here for most items - will continue to add as my laptop works. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ter4k6fe3m2g ... GDtKa?dl=0

Postage is not included in the prices. I am happy to post at buyers expense but please keep in mind i have a full time job in the city so usually only get to post at weekends. Some items are obviously not very practical to post so collection best in those instances.

In order to allow me to manage effectively and to keep it fair can i ask the follow.

1. express an interest on the thread first

2. Send me a PM and set the subject as the specific item you are interested in

Everything listed below is in good condition at worst with a lot of it being mint. the power tools are all under 3 years old so Festool is in warranty)

Festool CT26m with hose set £275 SOLD
Trend T11 £200 SOLD
Trend CRT mk3 router table £125
Dewalt DW 682K Biscuit jointer plus big box of biscuits £140 SOLD
Assorted router bits in systainer (1/4”, 8mm, 1/2”) SOLD
Veritas low angle jack plane with 2 additional irons £180SOLD
Makita AF505N plus nails £45 SOLD PEND
Axminster Air AWMN Air Masonry Nailer plus nails £75
Axminster DA 1564 15 g nail gun plus nails (slight lek from behind trigger - needs new oring) £80
Simon James holdfast £30 SOLD
Bessy KR100 x4 (bit dirty from glue but work perfectly) £110 SOLD
Axminster Trade Clamps Sash Clamp x10 - 54 inch £180
Veritas rip and crosscut saws £75
UJK Pockethole jig set up - including box of screws, 2 drill bits and the alinement £90 SOLD
Kreg shelf pin jog £15 SOLD
Veritas Mk.II Honing System and Camber Roller £35 SOLD
Joseph Marples - Mortice Gauge (Rosewood) from wood workers workshop £20
Record 8inch grinding wheel with veritas jig and Norton Premium 3X Blue Ceramic Bench Wheels £130
Bosch GLL 2-15 £50 SOLD
Veritas Aluminium Winding Sticks £15 SOLD PEND
Veritas Planing Stop £10 SOLD PEND
Veritas large bench vice (never fitted) including handle £60
STARRETT 435M-300 METRIC COMBINATION SET 300MM - few glue marks on roller blade £70SOLD
Veritas Super-Hard Milled Scrapers with Lie Neilson burnisher (one card has glue on it) £30 SOLD
UJK Technology Hinge Jig with Clamp Plate SOLD
UJK Technology Metric Threaded Guidebush Set £20 SOLD
Micro Jig - GRR-Rip Block with Gravity Heels £18 SOLD PEND
Ashley Isles 37mm chisel £25

*********ADDITIONS**********

Double sided Ultex diamond stones (300/600 and 1000/1200) plus an Toishi-Ohishi double sided water stone (3000/8000) plus stone holder and naniwa stone. all in great condition as only bought earlier this year and seen little use £55 SOLD

Witeside router inlay kit. never used but been laying around the workshop for ages hence the tarnishing marks. - £15 SOLD

Hi Pete, I'm interested in the veritas low angle jack plane, the gripper (if farmer Giles doesn't want) and the starret combination set, subject to seeing pics when they're up later. Will send you a pm after taking a look at them if that's ok?

Cheers

MattRoberts":nvcfi4te said:
Hi Pete, I'm interested in the veritas low angle jack plane and the starret combination set, subject to seeing pics when they're up later. Will send you a pm after taking a look at them if that's ok?

Cheers

Pm me your email address and I'll send pics direct having a nightmare with the laptop

HI I am interested in the winding sticks and Ashley isles chisel.
Thank you

Hi Pete,
I want to be second in line for the Starrett combination set. Is this the same set you originally had in the first sale?

MikeK":3n5h79gv said:
Hi Pete,
I want to be second in line for the Starrett combination set. Is this the same set you originally had in the first sale?

yes buddy

you have 2nd dibs

Latest posts

Back